Re: [STDS-802-11] 802.11 TGbh teleconference annoucement

All interested in TGbh activities…

My apologies for the churn – I have been informed that the Feb 13 date will be during the China Spring Festival.  As the plans for the D3.0 recirc and going to SA ballot have changed since I sent this announcement, and due to the holiday in China, I suggest we can move this call to Feb 27 without disrupting our schedule.

If anyone who would intend to participate in this call and the recirc comment resolution has an issue with changing the date to February 27 (still at 9:30am ET for 2 hours), please respond to this email.

I will reschedule the teleconference date, if I don’t hear any significant concerns within the next week or so.

Thanks!  Mark