Re: [STDS-802-11] DirectVote Live -Test 2

Dear 802.11 members,

If you are a registered voter for the March 2024 session and have not done so already, please do test your access to the DVL system. Christy and I have cleared all folks who indicated issues to date.

The Test 2 motions will be closed at 10AM Mountain time today, Wednesday.
Let me know of any issues before that time. Issues notified after that time might not be resolved.

Thank you,

Dorothy