stds-802-16-tg1: correction of errata in IEEE Std 802.16

The TG1 reflector has been inactive for quite awhile, but things are
starting to happen again.

First of all, we will be using this same reflector for TGc
<http://ieee802.org/16/tgc>, which is responsible for the new 802.16c
PAR ("Amendment to IEEE Standard for Local and Metropolitan Area
Networks - Part 16: Air Interface for Fixed Broadband Wireless Access
Systems - Detailed System Profiles for 10-66 GHz"). Ken Stanwood
<mailto:ken@ensemblecom.com> is the Chair.

The scope of this PAR (which was just approved by IEEE's NesCom this
week) says: "This Amendment updates and expands Clause 12 of IEEE Std
802.16-2001, which concerns system profiles that list sets of
features and functions to be used in typical implementation cases.
Errors and inconsistencies in IEEE Std 802.16-2001 will also be
corrected. The scope is limited to 10-66 GHz."

Because of the line about "errors and inconsistencies", 802.16c will
be the appropriate venue to deal with errata IEEE Std 802.16. Here is
where we stand on this topic:

*The important changes (plus some of the trivial ones) made in going
from Draft 5 to the published standard are recorded at:
<http://ieee802.org/16/tg1/errata_D5.html>. This will mainly be
useful to people who have D5 but not the standard.

*The remaining corrections that I know about are at:
<http://ieee802.org/16/tg1/errata.html>. This includes 35 items. The
first 21 were approved by the Working Group as an official
interpretation of the standard (I have not yet taken the appropriate
steps to get this interpretation officially entered onto the IEEE web
site). The remaining items (many of which are new) have not been
voted on. I have done a bit of editing on them, for clarity only.
Please check and confirm that the edited version is correct.

*If you wish to submit additional error reports, please follow the
instructions in "Call for Contributions: IEEE 802.16 Task Group c on
10-66 GHz System Profiles"
<http://ieee802.org/16/tgc/docs/80216c-02_01.pdf>. This describes a
different process than we have been using up till now.

*These errata will be incorporated into the 802.16c draft, which I
expect to be submitted for a Working Group Letter Ballot in late May.
At that point, additional error reports should be submitted as ballot
comments.

Cheers!

Roger