Re: stds-802-16-tg2: Letter Ballot #2 results

Phil:

I vote that we still try for a recirc. as per the previous schedule. I would
like to see a clean doc. for the Jan. meeting.

Roger: A number of the comments you sent would just not print out on my
machine. I just got told that there were syntax errors. Could you check on
this.

While I am very pleased with the voting results, I am very displeased with
the absence of voting by a number of TG2 and .16 major participants. Its a
good thing they never worked for me; I would have fired them immediately.

Jack