Re: stds-802-16-tg2: Letter Ballot #2 results

At 10:25 PM -0800 00/12/28, Jack Garrison wrote:

>Roger: A number of the comments you sent would just not print out on my
>machine. I just got told that there were syntax errors. Could you check on
>this.

Jack,

I assume you talking about the Excel version, not the PDF.

The only thing weird there is that I left in special characters
representing carriage returns. I thought this would make it easier to
read. This might be the problem. I could replace the special
characters with spaces and see if this would help (though making the
comments a little harder to interpret).

If someone knows how to get carriage returns into Excel, please let
me know. On import, Excel interprets a carriage return as the end of
a line. Furthermore, I don't know any way of actually getting a
carriage return into an Excel cell.

Roger