stds-802-16-tg2: Re: Comment resolution

Phil:

Received and getting started. In addition to what I am dinged for, I
will also
look at Comment 80 as I wrote that section. In addition, I will also try
deal with Comment 108 within the scope of sections C1, C2 and C3. This
whole
section is a very condensed summary of all the simulation work but we
can
perhaps add some text to be more informative.

I suggest we ask Bob to respond to Comment 20. If he cannot provide us
with a
proper definition of XPD then who can?

I will have trouble dealing with Annex G until we have reached a
consensus on
comment resolution. Until then, I won't know what added references have
been
accepted. Most of the proposed additions seem to come from ETSI land but
it
does not look like the comments included full reference descriptions.
For those
dealing with these comments, please include a complete description if
you are
accepting a reference (if you have it). Right know, I am having trouble
with
ETSI access but I assume that Barry and Phil can help here.

I assume that we will want the references sequenced so that they
correspond to
a first appearance in the doc. text. This will be fun and will drive
Muya nuts.

Paul: I will be asking for your assistance on the 4.2 comments as you
were the
original developer of this section. Can you look at them ASAP and get
back to
me?

Happy Easter,

Jack