stds-802-16-tg2: Contributions for Calgary

Dear TG2 participants

I have completed all the outstanding interference calculations for the point to point topics. There are five submitted contributions which, if accepted, should be posted shortly. These cover items 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 and 10 in the paper "interim considerations from simulations" IEEE 802.16.2a-02/06, produced at the St Louis meeting. Any further contributions on these topics will be very welcome.

Together with the several recent contributions on sub - 11 GHz scenarios, I hope we can push to complete our review of all simulation topics (except 2.5 GHz) at the Calgary meeting and derive a corresponding set of recommendations and guidelines.

There are some other subjects we need to work on, as follows:

- to decide if we need a PAR change (to postpone the 2.5 GHz work) and, if so, to put the proposal to the WG
- to decide if we can be ready for WG ballot in July and, if so, to prepare for the work (we will need some more effort in editing and secretarial work. I can't do it all myself).
- to review the outstanding issues from the published standard, including the B(0) issue and the interpretation.
- to complete a list of any new copyright issues (where we might need a letter granting use to IEEE)
- to produce all diagrams and figures in suitable high quality format, suitable for the IEEE editor to import into Framemaker
- to produce a reasonably complete draft of the amended practice (I am working on a document for us to review. It should be ready for the Calgary meeting)

I will issue a draft agenda shortly. Please let me know if you think I have missed anything.

Best regards
Phil