stds-802-16-tg2: Conference call

Title: Conference call

Dear TG2 participants. Please note that the conference call in which we plan to resolve comments from ballot recirculation 8b is postponed until tomorrow. If anyone other than the normal set of TG2 participants expects to join, please let me know so I can have an idea of total numbers. Joining information is as follows:

When: Friday, December 06, 2002 12:00 PM-2:00 PM (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US &
Canada).
Where: Meet-me telephone number is 1 (514) 822-2550

Please look out for further announcements.

best regards

Phil Whitehead
pw@radiantnetworks.co.uk