stds-802-16-tg2: Agenda for session#22

Title: Agenda for session#22

Dear TG2 participants

I have decided to potspone the compilation of an agenda for TG2 until we get together at session #22. We have really just one task - to resolve comments from the ballot recirculation. The next steps depend on the progress we can make in the meeting. If we are successful and can generate a new draft by the end of the meeting, then we should be able to proceed with the current plan (request for conditional sponsor ballot by the end of the Kaua'i meeting.) I would very much wish that we can get to this point, even though our recirculation does not officially close until next Wednesday.

See you all in Kaua'i

Best regards
Phil Whitehead