stds-802-16-tg4: 5GHz in Europe!

Guys,

 BRAN Liaisons are being sent to MMAC and IEEE, suggesting that all
 should agree that the band should be used exclusively for mobile and
 nomadic services and NOT FWA - and urging them to make
 representations to ITU and WRC2003 to that effect.

We should enforce our position inside IEEE 802 and ITU-R and not
permit that such opinion will be approved by 802.

Marianna

      Marianna Goldhammer
       Director - Strategic Technologies

       BreezeCOM Ltd.