From: Hayes, Vic (Vic) [mailto:vichayes@agere.com]
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2001 10:37 PM
To: reflector 802.regs
Cc: i worstell
Subject: REGS/ Report of Tele-conference held June 21 and schedule

Colleagues,

Please find attached the report of the Tele-conference held June 21, 2001.

Please note the change in schedule: The inputs for the FNPRM need to be in
my possession on July 4th. I will upload them on July 5.

For the July session of meetings, I have asked for more meeting time and
received the following (Thanks TG4 of 802.16 and Roger Marks!):

First of all: the already scheduled meetings:

Monday: 3:30 - 5 PM     802.11 reg ah
Tuesday: 3:30 - 5 PM     802.11 reg ah
Thursday: 1:00-3:00 PM 802.11 reg ah

Added time:
Tuesday: 10:30 AM - 3:00 PM    802 reg edit  (2 meetings)
Wednesday: 8:00 AM - noon      802 reg edit  (2 meetings)
Thursday: 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM    802 reg edit (1 meeting)
Please note that these times may be interrupted by a vote taking place in
802.11g. However, work can proceed.

Regards <<11-01-377-r0-RR-tel-con-report-June-21.doc>>
Vic Hayes
Agere Systems Nederland B.V., formerly Lucent Technologies
Zadelstede 1-10
3431 JZ  Nieuwegein, the Netherlands
Phone: +31 30 609 7528 (Time Zone UTC + 2)
FAX: +31 30 609 7498
e-mail: vichayes@agere.com
http://www.orinocowireless.com/