Re: [STDS-802-16] RevCom submittal of IEEE P802.16-REVd/D5

Dave,

The final RevCom submittal package for IEEE P802.16-REVd/D5 is here:
        http://ieee802.org/16/private/ballots/misc/80216-04_26r1.pdf

This submittal has been revised to document the completion of the
second recirculation. As I noted on May 30, it closed with no new
Disapprove votes and no new Disapprove comments.

The second recirculation did include some comments not associated
with Disapprove votes. All but one were later withdrawn. That one was
reviewed by the Ballot Resolution Committee and rejected.

With this result, I consider the Sponsor Ballot of IEEE P802.16-REVd,
including all recirculations, closed and complete. The final result
is 59 Approve, 1 Disapprove, 2 Abstain (98.3% Approve).

I will ask the editor to deliver to you the final balloted draft in
FrameMaker format.

I look forward to RevCom review of this package. Please let me know
if you have any additional questions.

Regards,

Roger