[STDS-802-16] [LE Ad-Hoc] New documents and 3.5GHz rule change

Dear Colleagues,

1. I have up-loaded the LE-Ad Hoc document, "Interference Scenarios",
 with the revised parameters, announced in a previous e-mail.

I re-calculated the RSL degradation and combined the previous
 documents in a single one, having a more uniform presentation of
 results.
The document number is 802.16-04/14, "Interference scenarios in
 2.4GHz and 5.8GHz UNII band - reviewed document", and is in the
 WG up-load directory. Let me know if you desire to see more results,
 actually I pasted only 1/3 of what I have so far.

2. Another document (C802.16-04_yy (DCS r1), proposing a DCS
 algorithm and discussing the limitations of this approach, is
up-loaded in the LE  directory.
 I propose the group to improve it, maybe voice other opinions.
 It is in Word format, so will be easy for you to make changes.

3. A 3.5GHz Licensed Bands issue: the draft of CEPT Rec. 04-05,
 regarding the change of 3.5GHz rules, is up-loaded in LE directory.
 Comments are requested by  CEPT (  http://www.ero.dk/, go to
 Activities and after that to Consultations) by Sept. 2.

Regards,

Marianna

     Marianna Goldhammer

    LE Ad-Hoc Committee Chair

       Work: +972-3-6456241
       Mobile: +972-544-225548 (pay attention to prefix change)

This mail was sent via mail.alvarion.com