[STDS-802-16] schedule for Sesssion #32, and "802 Architecture Group"

I have posted a schedule of meetings for Session #32:
        http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg32/schedule.html

One new feature is an "802 Architecture Group" meeting on Sunday
afternoon from 2-5 pm. I haven't gotten any update on this meeting
since it was proposed by the 802.1 Chair, Tony Jeffree, back the
March 802 EC meeting. Therefore, I have taken, from the
recently-issued EC minutes, the content of Tony's presentation
proposing the topic, and posted it here:
        http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg32/lmsc/arch.html

I won't be able to attend, but we will have a representative (David
Johnston) there. Please let me know if you would like to attend.

Roger