[STDS-802-16] [NETMAN_SG] 802.16 NetMan PARs for consideration in July

Colleagues,

Due to the farsighted and organized efforts of our industrious WG Chair, Roger Marks, who pre-submitted the NetMan SG PAR proposals to NesCom for consideration, full approval for the NetMan SG proposed PARs may be achieved as early as mid-August instead of late September.  That means approved 802.16f and 802.16g TGs may be holding their first meetings in Seoul instead of San Antonio!  Very good news indeed!

The NesCom Administrator made a few editorial changes. The updated versions are here:

P802.16f: <
http://ieee802.org/16/docs/04/80216-04_34r1.pdf>
P802.16g: <
http://ieee802.org/16/docs/04/80216-04_35r1.pdf>

If you have comments regarding the revised PAR proposals, please post your comments to the NetMan upload directory at http://mgt.wirelessman.org/ before Monday, July 12, so that we can address them at Session#32 (when we address comments from outside the WG).

The NetMan Study Group has time set aside on Wednesday, July 14, for this purpose:
<
http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg32/schedule.html>.
Once again, thanks to Roger for staying on top of procedure and expediting the process for us.

Thanks,
Phillip Barber
Vice-Chair
Network Management SG