[STDS-802-16] IEEE 802 PARs under consideration in July

According to my best count, six PARs were submitted for consideration
by the IEEE 802 LMSC Executive Committee at the July Plenary:
         http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg32/lmsc/pars.html

Comments to the proposing Working Group are due by 5 pm on Tuesday
(13 July). Responses (and possible PAR updates) are due by 5 pm on
Wednesday (14 July).

If you have comments on the 802.3 or 802.11 PARs, please let me know
by 7 July AOE in case we need to include a topic on the 802.16
Opening Plenary agenda.

As for the three 802.16 PARs:

*I have presubmitted these to NesCom, so they can potentially be
approved in mid-August.

*Phil has already mentioned the plans of the NetMan Study Group to
review comments on Wednesday of Session #32.

*If you have comments on the modified 802.16e PAR, please submit them
as TGe contributions by 7 July 2004 AOE so that we have time to take
note of them at the Opening Plenary. My plan is to personally lead a
drafting committee to meet on the morning of 14 July, review all
comments, respond to them, and update the draft PAR appropriately. I
then plan on TGe taking some time away from its comment resolution on
Wednesday afternoon to review the work of the drafting committee.

Roger