RE: [RPRWG] temporal ordering requirement

Necdet,

	With all due respect, both steering and wrapping could
ensure no-out-of-order frames.  I agree this is an issue of
service restore time.  Not worrying about the frame-ordering,
both scheme's restore time is faster.

	I understand this may/is contentious issue, and since I
have no vested interest at this point, I am not taking any
position.  However, the group should be aware of transparent
bridging issues, and prior requirements of 802.

	regards,

Yong.

Yongbum "Yong" Kim      Direct (408)922-7502
Technical Director      Mobile (408)887-1058
3151 Zanker Road        Fax    (408)922-7530
San Jose, CA 95134      Main   (408)501-7800
ybkim@xxxxxxxxxxxx      www.broadcom.com