[RPRWG] Preliminary Announcement for May Interim

RPRWGers,

fresh hot off the press, possibly subject to change,
(registration fee).

Note: It has been suggested to me that we line up our
future interims with 802.3 as we are "wireheads" rather
than "airheads", whom we are sharing this interim with.
If anyone has a comment they would like to share with
me please feel free to let me know. I'll be checking with
.3 to insure that this is acceptable to them as well.

thanks,

mike
--
Michael Takefman              tak@xxxxxxxxx
Manager HW Engineering,       Cisco Systems

802-0501-IntMtg-Announcement-06.pdf