[RPRWG] IEEE 802.1w?

(This is slightly off-topic, because we're designing a MAC, but:)

I've been involved in a number of side conversations that assumed we know how to bridge between IEEE 802.17 rings (as opposed to "route between IEEE 802.17 rings").

We will be able to do IEEE 802.1D bridging, as an 802 standard - right?

Has anyone looked at IEEE 802.1W (Rapid Reconvergence of Spanning Tree)?

Because it's off-topic, please reply directly (not through the list).

Spencer