[RPRWG] Uploads almost done - please check web-page

People,

I have uploaded all presentations that I have received to date.
I believe I am still missing some.

Can all authors please check the web-site and insure that
your presentations are up to date.

If they are not up to date, and you fail to give me the
latest slides by end of next week your company does not get
to present at the next meeting. Thanks to Geoff Thomson
for that proceedural idea :)

Once they are all up I will add two zip downloads to the
page, one for all presentations, and one for whatever
is new since the pre-meeting upload.

After this cycle is complete, all queries should go to
John Hawkins and cc me.

cheers,

mike

--
Michael Takefman              tak@xxxxxxxxx
Manager HW Engineering,       Cisco Systems