[RPRWG] Elections for Chair of IEEE 802

RPRWGers,

This is to inform you that Jim Carlo has decided to retire
as chair of IEEE 802 LMSC. Jim has been a great supporter
of the RPRSG and RPRWG and his leadership of 802 will be missed.

Nominations for Chair will be opened at the July Plenary
meeting and if anyone within .17 is interested in the role,
I invite them to contact me for details.

The affirmation or election of the new chair will occur at the
November Plenary meeting. Should an election take place, position
statements from each candidate will be sent out via our reflector
and a chance to meet the candidates will be held at the November
meeting.

cheers,

mike

--
Michael Takefman              tak@xxxxxxxxx
Manager HW Engineering,       Cisco Systems