[RPRWG] Gap Analysis

RPRWGers,

I hope to get out my view of the gap analysis for
objectives for .17. I urge others to do the
analysis and provide to the reflector for comment.

The goal of the analysis is to determine what areas of
objectives are required to help steer .17. One very
positive outcome of the last meeting was the withdrawl
or tabling of motions that were essentially trying
to drive a particular solution. I would like people to
focus on objectives that are universal, or that highlight
hard requirements.

People will get the chance to push for their particular
solution as part of the normal standards development process.

thanks,

mike

--
Michael Takefman              tak@xxxxxxxxx
Manager HW Engineering,       Cisco Systems