[RPRWG] IETF's IP over Resilient Packet Rings working group

Hi,

I'd like to introduce myself.

My name is Frank Kastenholz and I am the
co-chair of the IETF's IP over Resilient
Packet Rings working group. Albert Herrera,
known to many of you, I believe, is the
other co-chair.

One of the goals of the working group is to
provide IETF/Internet/IP input to the IEEE
work with the intent of ensuring that the IEEE
802.17 community has appropriate information and
commentary from the IP/Internet perspective.

I've been lurking on the mailing list for a
while now -- I've had no particular reason
to chime in. But I do now wish to comment
on some current topics of discussion, so I
figured I'd introduce myself first.

Frank Kastenholz
Co-Chair,
IP Over Resilient Packet Rings Working Group