RE: [RPRWG] IETF's IP over Resilient Packet Rings working group

Thanks Frank for chiming in.
I also want to inform the RPRWG that a revised
IPORPR Framework draft can be found at
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-iporpr-framework-01.txt

I believe I have a few minutes to present this
at Portland.

Albert Herrera
C-Chair, IP Over Resilient Packet Rings Working Group