[RPRWG] Reminder to Read the T&D Document!

A reminder that the plan is to vote on the Terms and Definitions
document (revision 3) on Monday afternoon.  Please make sure you have
read the proposed Terms and Definitions (revision 3) and have noted any
objections.  The document is posted on the July meeting page.

Bob Love suggested a method for the vote.  We vote on the complete
document.  If voted down, we remove the 5 or 10 most offensive
definitions and repeat as many times as necessary.  If some version
passes, we can discuss and vote on individual definitions that were
removed during the process.  Let me know if you have alternative
suggestions.

The document will have graphics illustrating key ideas, but there wasn't
time to add these for the July meeting.  I will also produce a version
of the document with terms in alphabetical order (vs. the current
organization by topic with an index at the end).  There are still key
definitions missing.

Also, it's not too late to let me know if you want to join the Eagle
Trail Hike on Sunday (see top of July meeting page).

Bob