RE: [RPRWG] Presentations uploaded

Title: RE: [RPRWG] Presentations uploaded

Well the Microsoft/Netscape wars invaded my little corner of the world today. Alas, the Frontpage/Excel generated HTML for the July Presentation page, did not get along with Netscape very well. Turns out in this case, MS-IE is a lot more forgiving of crappy HTML than Netscape. I have succeeded in patching things up for now.

My apologies for this. I will know next time.

Some remaining issues:

- I know there are missing presentations. As soon as I get them you will cease getting "file not found" errors.
- The link I typed in my first email had a miss-spelling... you may try the following:
http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/17/documents/presentations/jul2001

- The page still behaves a lot better with IE. Window re-sizes are especially troublesome to NS for some reason. Re-loading the page tends to clean up the columns when they get skewed. I'll keep tweaking it, but for now you should be able to download everything.

-By the way, if you select a column heading in the presentation documents table, you get a new table (without the header/menu crap) which seems to behave better. You can sort on any column, go back and forth, etc...

Again, my sincere apologies for these problems and the subsequent delay. I will keep everyone posted.
john