From: John Hawkins [mailto:jhawkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, July 06, 2001 2:10 PM
To: stds-802-17@xxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [RPRWG] Presentations uploaded

The link I typed in below has a miss-spelling... you may try the following:

http://grouper.ieee.org/groups/802/17/documents/presentations/jul2001

Having said that, I've had several reports of Netscape browsers loading empty pages.... don't know why, but I'm looking into that
now. In the meantime, if you have access to MS IExplorer, you may have better luck.

I will keep everyone posted.
john