[RPRWG] [Fwd: [802SEC] Start of the rules changes procedure]

Dear RPRWGers,

there is a rules change that will be voted on at the next
plenary meeting. Please review the following link and send
any comments to me. And no, I have not read it yet either.

thanks,

mike

--
Michael Takefman              tak@xxxxxxxxx
Manager of Engineering,       Cisco Systems