RE: [RPRWG] Gandalf - question on Framing

Hi Siamack,

I support (as one of the contributors) the Alladin proposal, allowing
re-use and time to market.

What I am arguing (as I did during the work in Alladin) is the need to
have an EtherType field that designate the frame as an RPR frame.
I do not see how this can help re-use and time to market respect to the
current Alladin proposal.

Cheers, Italo

WINMAIL.DAT