From: John Lemon [mailto:jlemon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, December 03, 2001 4:44 PM
To: 'RDLove'; djz@xxxxxxxxxxx; stds-802-17@xxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [RPRWG] Outline ordering

After waiting over a week and seeing no objections, I think we can do this.
While I understand that the WG approved an outline with the other original
order, I truly believe most people were really approving mostly the content.
And while we did try to place the sections in what we thought was the
correct order, I don't think anyone would mind if David's proposal moved one
Annex slightly.  And I believe I can speak for the ad hoc group in saying
that we would have proposed this order if we had thought of it that night.

I don't want to encourage going against the votes of the WG, but I do want
to encourage reasonableness.

John Lemon