Re: [RPRWG] Gandalf - question on Framing

Devendra,

I am not sure I undersand your comment. With regard to
PRP->Ethernet->IP->TCP, there are already some companies
shipping product that does this in order to provide a
transparent LAN service. Some people refer to this as
encapsulating bridging. So yes it is going to happen.

I would not view this as negative since it provides a
useful service that customers want to deploy and pay for.

mike