[RPRWG] Frame reordering for medium priority traffic in Gandalf?

In Section 2.2.2 of the Gandalf proposal, we have the following
statement:
"However the priority class on the ring transit path will be
different depending on whether the particular frame is in or
out of its agreed CIR/EIR/BIR profile.  In-profile frame will
be delivered on the high priority low-delay transit path while
out-of-profile traffic will transit on the low-priority,
best-effort path."

This seems to suggest that frames belonging to the medium
priority class of traffic can get reordered since a later
frame that is determined to be in-profile may get to
the destination node before an earlier one that was
determined to be out-of-profile.

It's well known that protocols such as TCP will suffer
throughput degradation if packets are reordered, and
therefore most protocols (such as, for example, 802.3ad
link aggregation) make every effort to ensure that frames
are delivered to the destination in order.  Is there a
reason why re-ordering has been considered acceptable in
this case?

This issue may have already been brought up at the meeting,
but if it was then I missed it.  (I must've been at one
of them bridging sessions. :-)).

-Anoop