RE: [RPRWG] Frame reordering for medium priority traffic in Ganda lf?

First, this is not a single station that we're talking about here.
Second, the out-of-profile traffic was admitted because the
network thought it could deliver it.  Reordering the traffic might
actually make things worse.  It's like getting a freebie that might
make your life worse without telling you about it.

-Anoop