Re: [RPRWG] Frame reordering for medium priority traffic in Gandalf?

FYI.   Referring to Mike's statement :
One is not supposed to reorder packets of the same
priority with the same DA/SA combination in an 802
network. I think this is specified in an 802.1 document
somewhere I will try to look it up to be sure.
 The above is covered in 802.1D section 7.7.3.

-Sushil

Mike Takefman wrote:

Guys,

sorry to jump in in mid debate and I admit I have not read
all of the answers in detail but....

One is not supposed to reorder packets of the same
priority with the same DA/SA combination in an 802
network. I think this is specified in an 802.1 document
somewhere I will try to look it up to be sure.

mike

--
Michael Takefman              tak@xxxxxxxxx
Manager of Engineering,       Cisco Systems

begin:vcard
n:Pandhi;Sushil
tel;work:845-731-2256
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Fujitsu FNC;Systems Engineering
adr:;;2 Blue Hill Plaza;Pearl River;New York;10965;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:sushil.pandhi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:Principal Systems Engineer
fn:Sushil N. Pandhi