[RPRWG] Some questions about the pseudo-code in Gandalf

I had some questions/clarifications and comments about
the pseudo-code in the Gandalf proposal.  The version
that I've been working with is the November one.  If
they've been fixed in the more recent one, just let
me know.

- First off, it seems that the pseudo-code does not handle
the multi-choke point feature discussed in the proposal.
It would be nice to see this.

- When a fairness packet is received, there's some
code that says:
if (fairness_pkt.SA == my_SA) &&
   ((node_state == wrapped)) {
    ..
} else {
    ..
}
Should we also be checking the RING ID in the fairness
packet?  Or is it proposing that we don't do any
bandwidth management when the ring wraps?

- There's some code that sets my_rate_ok = TRUE.  How
does my_rate_ok get set to FALSE?  Maybe just the else
clause missing in that statement?

- Can one of the authors comment on the tolerance
of the scheme to message loss?  The fairness message is
being sent hop-by-hop, and it seems like if it happens
to get lost, those that don't see it will continue
to increase their rates.  If that is indeed the case,
I think something needs to be done about robustness.

- What is the significance of the parameter AGECOEFF
and how does one determine what is a good value to
use for it?

-Anoop