Re: [RPRWG] Registration fees

RPRWGers,

I have posted the rules for payment previously to this very
reflector.

Unfortunately we cannot do credit cards nor will the hotel act as
a bank.

We can accept cash, personal or corporate checks made out to
	Judy Williams (our meeting planner)) or
	IEEE 802.17 (which is not preferred).

The hotel has an ATM and will cash travellers checks with a valid
license.

Last meeting I just took the cash from the ATM without
issue. My company paid me back based on the official receipt
from IEEE 802.17

You must pay the registration fee by the end of the
meeting or you lose your participation credit at this and
future meetings.

$250 is the fee for people staying at the hotel and $300 for
people staying offsite.

mike

--
Michael Takefman              tak@xxxxxxxxx
Manager of Engineering,       Cisco Systems