[RPRWG] Some questions about Gandalf!

Hi,

in your presentation from 9/6/2001 slide nr.10 stands for forward rate that
counts
low and medium priority transit traffic (all). In the newest Gandalf draft
stands for forward rate that counts low and (now only) exceed medium
priority transit traffic. I suppose the later one is correct! Can you please
tell if I'm wrong? And another question too: in the first draft there were
at maximum 4 chokes. At the last one there is nothing more about the max.
number of chokes. I again suppose that the max. number of chokes is the
number of stations on the ring! Am I right?

thanks,

Arben
Dipl.-Ing. Arben LILA
Institute of Communication Networks