RE: [RPRWG] RAH: Re: Minutes of Rate Ad Hoc meeting

Title: RE: [RPRWG] RAH: Re: Minutes of Rate Ad Hoc meeting
Bob,

I agree that the value of N*MTU was an oversimplification
and the exact number will need to be derived before we
are done. The wrapping scenerio is also important, even
though glossed over for now.

DVJ

David V. James, PhD
Chief Architect