[RPRWG] Agenda version 1b and request for network help

People,

Here are the latest agendas with some ommissions fixed and some
juggling around of items.

Also, if you are interested in helping build out the network
on sunday night and be prepared to start work at around 9:30 to
10pm. Please send me an email and I will confirm so that I do not have
20 people show up.

thanks,

mike

--
Michael Takefman              tak@xxxxxxxxx
Manager of Engineering,       Cisco Systems

may_agenda_01b.xls

may_agenda_01b.pdf