RE: [RPRWG] Frame formats in the fairness section

There was actually an editorial comment on this issue
(Comment #488) that suggested discussing only the control
value within the fairness clause (and leaving the fairness
frame format to the frame formats section).  Since we
didn't have time to resolve the editorial comments at the
meeting, I was trying to bring the issue up to see if there
was  some kind of precedence for resolving a comment such
as this.

Anyway, since there isn't a precedence, I think I will
resolve the comment by accepting the suggested remedy.

Thanks,
-Anoop