[RPRWG] URGENT & CONFIDENTIAL!!!

Good day,
 My name is AZEEZ Gwarzo; I am the son of Alhaji
 Ismaila Gwarzo who was the security adviser to the
 Nigerian former head of state, late General Sanni
 Abacha. During my father's tenure in office, he was
 able to deposit the sum of US$27,000,000.00 (Twenty
 seven Million United States Dollars) with a finance
 house in Netherlands. This money was a part of the
 1997 Security vote. With the demise of Abacha and the
 assumption of office by General Abdulsalami Abubakar
 (rtd) as the head of state of Nigeria, my father and
 his colleagues were relieved of their posts. An
 ad-hoc commission of enquiry was set up to probe their
 activities while in office. They were briefly
 detained and released because of their connections
 with some well-placed individuals in authority.
 General Olusegun Obasanjo (rtd), in keeping with his
 vow of running a transparent and corruption-free
 government, continued from where his predecessor
 stopped in probing high-ranking officials that served
 under Abacha. As a result of this, my father's
 International passport was seized; his housing
 estates in Kano, Abuja, and Lagos were confiscated and
 declared as government properties. His accounts in
 five different banks in Nigeria were discovered and
 frozen. Also frozen were four of his accounts in
 Geneva and one in Zurich. The Swiss bank has agreed
 to repatriate the sum of US$145.6 million lodged in
 these various accounts to the Central Bank of Nigeria.
 My father is presently in house detention and the
 movement of his family members (including me) is
 restricted.
 We are forbidden to either travel abroad or out of
 Our localities. Presently, the US$27,000,000.00 my
 father transferred
 to Netherlands has not been discovered. I am
 therefore soliciting your help to have this money
 transferred into your account. All the necessary
 documents that will facilitate this transaction was
 given to me by my father immediately he got wind of
 government’s intention to detain him. My reason for
 doing this is because it will be difficult for the
 Nigerian government to trace my father's money to an
 individual’s account, especially when such an
 individual has no relationship with our family.
 If you indicate your interest in this transaction, I
 will enter into negotiation with you on what you will
 keep from the fund as your fee. I will also send you
 all the necessary documents purporting that you
 executed a contract for one of my father’s companies
 in Nigeria. With these documents you will proceed to
Netherlands where the US$27,000,000.00 will be given
to you as payment for the contract. Alternatively,
 you can have the fund transferred into any account
 that suits you.

 Please treat this as confidential.

AZEEZ GWARZO