RE: [RPRWG] FW: [EFM-P2MP] RE: [EFM] P2MP Call Notes / Security

Devendra,
   I am not sure why we are considering security in the MAC layer to be so bad. After all the MAC layer possess a lot of semantics of the protocol and not just bits and bytes. Proper packets are being prepared/altered/doctored, etc at the MAC layer. It should provide security for the semantics at that layer for integrity. Don't you agree with that?

Thanks
SG