[RPRWG] Clause 10, 11 and 12 files with changebars

Colleagues,

Clauses 10, 11 and 12 in Draft 2.2 does not contain any
changebars from D2.1, because of the compressing of the
original Clauses 10 and 11 in D2.1 into a single Clause
10 in D2.2. (I did not have time to fix this manually
before releasing the draft.) Any inconvenience caused by
this is regretted.

John Lemon has kindly provided a set of PDF files for
Clauses 10, 11 and 12 of D2.2 that contain the changebars.
I do not want to post these files on the D2.2 web site
to avoid confusion during commenting and resolution, but
if any of you are seriously hampered by the lack of change
bars in Clauses 10, 11 and 12 of D2.2, please let me know
and I'll e-mail you these PDF files.

Best regards,

- Tom Alexander
Chief Editor, P802.17