Re: [RPRWG] Agenda Items for July in San Diego.

I ask that you look through the maintenance database with two thoughts
in mind:
1) For each of the MRs currently out for technical assistance, have you
sought expert advice to help us resolve the MR?
2) For each of the MRs not yet addressed, do you need to do any research
before discussing the MR?