[RPRWG] Result: 802.17c PAR/5C WG Email Ballot

RPRWGers,

the ballot closed last night with the following results:

Approve 		9 (1 with comments)
Disapprove 		0
Abstain 		0
Lack of response 	2

The comments came from Glenn Parsons (who is a member of Nescom).
I will resolve Glenn's comments, with slight changes to the PAR and 5C,
but nothing I consider technical and then forward the PAR to the EC.

I will put the final PAR and 5C to a vote at the opening plenary of
802.17 in
Orlando in March. Should the vote to affirm the PAR and 5C as amended
fail,
then we will pull the PAR consideration from the rest of 802 and extend
the
study group and submit the PAR for the July meeting.

cheers,

mike

Michael Takefman              tak@cisco.com
Distinguished Engineer,       Cisco Systems
Chair IEEE 802.17 Stds WG
3000 Innovation Dr, Ottawa, Canada, K2K 3E8
voice: 613-254-3399       cell:613-220-6991