RE: stds-80220-requirements: Table of Contents - Comments & Inputs

I would like to have suggestions based on today's conference call.

- About Service & Applications section, I would like to add
service scenarios
service requirements
  General network requirements
  General terminal requirements
as sub and subsub sections. As indicated by Khurram, it may not be
available
even for service providers to have an exact definition about the
services to be
deployed 5 years later. But we need several scenarios to have at least
images
of the services might be. It can be a case study. Also, because we don't
have
system requirements (system performance requirements are quite
different),
we need to have general network and terminal requirements as at least
part of
service requirements.

- About the editing of the documents, I propose to merge similar
proposals into
one simple proposal but leave author names at the end. The authors then
can
even discuss to have the best expression of their proposal. This also
reduces
David's burden.

Have a good day.

Gang Wu