RE: stds-80220-requirements: Antenna Diversity Requirement, 4.1.12

Dear Mr. Kimura

I have to disagree with your notion of not putting a minimum requirement
on antenna diversity. Current generation systems have these capabilities
in the pipeline, so it seems very illogical not to shoot for higher
performance by putting at least a minimum requirement for antenna
diversity.

Bets Regards

Khurram P. Sheikh
Chief Technology Advisor