Re: stds-80220-requirements: Antenna Diversity Requirement, 4.1.13

Yuza,

I agree with your comments. The requirements document should not
mandate antenna diversity at the user terminal.

Section 4.1.13 - Antenna Diversity(Rev.7)

   Proposed New text
   N/A(Delete section)

To reiterate the past arguments:

Diversity at the user terminal is a cost issue that should be
open for manufacturers to pursue or not as the application and
market permits.

Mike