RE: stds-80220-requirements: comments on rev5

I would like to add to Fujio's comments and my earlier contribution.
Multiples of 5 MHz is critical for both a technical performance as well
economic viability (capital efficiency) given other performance
parameters (system throughput, number of users, broadband data models
etc.)

Thanks and look forward to any rationales why less than 5 MHz could be
an option for the MBWA system tied to our current performance
requirements.

Khurram P. Sheikh
Chief Technology Advisor
Sprint- Broadband Wireless