stds-80220-requirements: Edits of the requirements documents.

A couple of notes from the call on 8/14 pertaining to edits.  I will remove any section that does not have text if I have called for closure and no one has any comments before the next revision.  I will start cleaning up grammar and punctuation for those sections being closed.  No section is truly closed and it was suggested I label them stable.  I will stick with closed for now.  Closed sections will not be opened unless several people have comments and or contributions to those sections.

David S. McGinniss

Sprint Broadband Wireless Group

Principal Engineer II

(630) 926-3184